Thursday 10 May 2018

Skip to my Llew







*

Dress: Review silk/satin
Mules: Wittner leather
Bag: Elk Accessories leather with chrome hardware
Bangle: Dinosaur Designs resin

*

Sharing some pictures from one of my new favourite photography spots, Llew Edwards Park, discovered after a day out shopping for some new furniture items with my father... followed by lunch at Bare Bones Society, of course. I'm posing underneath one of two rustic entryways wearing a sumptuous mulberry silk/satin dress from Aussie label Review, "dressed down" for daytime with a pair of brown leather mules from Wittner & matching leather shoulder bag with chrome hardware from Elk Accessories, found at the delightful Mott & Mulberry store at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown & to complete the look, a chunky resin bangle from Dinosaur Designs in the EXACT shade of the dress... a complete fluke that really worked in my favour. As Hannibal says constantly on "The A Team" television show: I love it when a plan comes together!








And for those of you who are always after a recommendation for somewhere delicious to eat, here are my favourite items from the Bare Bones Society menu...


Fish Tacos


Cherry Pie with Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment