Thursday 3 July 2014

How Much Can A Koala Bear?





I feel like a cast member from M*A*S*H right now...



What a lifestyle!



It was really cold yet nobody lit the campfire...




I knew my outfit had "animal magnetism" but this is ridiculous!





Going home with some new friends. 

*

Dress: Simona animal print jersey
Jacket: Katies
Vest: Crossroads faux fur
Boots: City Chic
Bag: Jag
Hat: Big W
Studded Bangles: Tree of Life
Roman Coin Bangle: Principessa 

*

Just returned from a day spent soaking up the scent of eucalyptus & befriending some of Australia's best-loved native animals. 

Officially recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's first & largest koala sanctuary with over 80 years' experience & 130 koalas in residence, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is a peaceful bushland idyll in the centre of the suburban sprawl.

In addition, the outdoor setting was the perfect opportunity for me to bust out my favourite 1970s Jane Birkin-style felt hat & debut my comfy wedge-heeled knee-high boots.

So if you'd love to get "up close & personal" with Aussie critters, Lone Pine is the place. It offers wild lorikeet feeding, koala cuddling, kangaroo hand-feeding, barn animal encounters, snake handling (I may have skipped that one *shudder*) & breathtaking birds of prey flight displays... or just the perfect spot to enjoy a piping hot cup of organic coffee overlooking the Brisbane River. I highly recommend the chai latte. 

No comments:

Post a Comment