Monday 14 July 2014

My Place to Call Home











*

Dress: Montique brocade & taffeta
Jacket: Montique taffeta
Heels: Target suede
Bag: Vintage 1950s silver & resin
Hat: Vintage 1950s cocktail hat
Pearl Necklace: from China
Pearl Ring: from China

*

A few pics of what I wore last night to a viewing party with friends to commiserate the (untimely!) end of A Place to Call Home on Channel 7. 

It is such a shame that this well-written & well-acted Australian drama has been cancelled after only 2 seasons, particularly with so much scandal brewing in the character's lives... love triangles, scandals, you name it; life in the "peaceful" country hamlet of Inverness never stays that way for long...

The final episode didn't disappoint either, giving some small sense of closure to each individual story-line & I suppose, much like Elizabeth Bligh, the time has come for faithful fans to bid farewell to Ash Park... Excuse me while I sob quietly... 


No comments:

Post a Comment