Tuesday 6 January 2015

Love Your Selfie!


*

Dress: Simona chiffon & lace

*

My first "Selfie!"
It's a changing day in the life of this veritable Luddite!
I feel so "with the times" it's actually scary, considering that until I had a blog, I pretty much eschewed everything technological including video games, online banking, mobile phone "apps" & Skype...


Now I just have to practice with the "Selfie Stick" that Louise gave me for Christmas... & possibly buy a camera & tripod so my poor, long-suffering Mother doesn't have to take all my blog photographs.

But I digress.

You can barely see this beautiful monochromatic, multi-textured maxi dress from Simona that I first wore to my friend Mirandah's wedding two years ago, so stay tuned as I will have to post some pictures showcasing its beauty at a later date! Every cloud, however, as my bob is looking extremely blunt & straight & my eyebrows are behaving themselves, so that's a WIN in my book.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment