Tuesday 28 August 2018

Fresh Chop


*

Dress: Anthea Crawford neoprene
Cardigan: Review knit
Ankle Boots: Pertini via TK Maxx leather, studs, buckles
Cardigan Clips: Gift, Colette by Colette Hayman gold & glitter

*

There's nothing better than the feeling of good haircut, am I right?! Here are some pictures of my new bob that, in all honesty, I had actually forgotten about for a few months but thought I'd share with you all because as far as I'm concerned, the outfit is pretty darn awesome, not least thanks to the amazing silver studded black leather biker boots with multiple buckles from Pertini that I picked up from local TK Maxx store. I'm wearing the boots with a gorgeous "seaflower" printed neoprene midi dress from Anthea Crawford (the ideal weight for the cooler months in Queensland), cropped black knitted cardigan from "girly" Aussie label Review & some funky glittered hairclips that I requisitioned as retro-style cardigan brooches from Colette by Colette Hayman, gifted to me by my aunt for my birthday.













And from the back...





No comments:

Post a Comment