Thursday 13 June 2019

Carindaily






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered mesh, lace
Heels: Jo Mercer leather with laces
Bag: Sportsgirl woven
Hinged Bangle: Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Hinged Bangle: Oxfam silver

*

Harking back to (slightly) warmer weather in this classic-with-a-twist ensemble that I wore to a styling job before meeting up with my father for our favourite lunchtime fare at Westfield Carindale's Shinobi Ramen... I would seriously eat there every single day if I could... Anyway, I'm posing away next to some inordinately large pot plants wearing a gorgeous embroidered mesh cold-shoulder dress with lace trim from Anthea Crawford (worn to my brother's wedding, as seen in this previous blog post), pink leather booties with ribbon laces from Jo Mercer to provide height & elongate my frame while remaining stable & comfortable for lots of walking around, woven straw "bucket" bag from Sportsgirl to carry all the essential & a pair of silver hinged bangles to complete the look - one chunky version in the shape of an art deco "wave" from Precious Stones Jewellers & the other, more delicate version from the sadly now defunct Oxfam Shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment