Tuesday 4 June 2019

Winter Warmer











*

Dress: Veronika Maine polyblend
Duster Jacket: H&M chiffon/polyblend
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Necklace: Gift, Tree of Life silver, faceted beads

*

With wintertime temperatures finally upon us in Queensland, I'm looking back at one of my favourite cold-weather outfits from around this time last year. Worn for a weekday brunch at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown with my father, it's a deceptively simple ensemble of only 5 pieces that truly makes an impact. I'm wearing a navy & black floral polyblend (slightly rough/textured to the touch) trapeze midi dress from Aussie label Veronika Maine, florid chartreuse paisley printed chiffon/polyblend duster jacket - that was once a shirt dress - that I picked up for under $10 during a H&M sale, matte black leather pointy-toed heels with elastic straps for comfort from Wittner with matching leather shoulder bag from Pigeonhole & finally, a boho Indian silver & black faceted bead long necklace from Tree of Life, gifted to me by some dear friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment