Wednesday 7 November 2018

The Bard










*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered tulle
Capelet: Anthea Crawford chiffon
Heels: Wittner metallic leather
Clutch: Adorne woven, beading, embellishment
Cuff: Wallace Bishop silver
Bracelet: Gift, Kellie's Antiques Victorian silver, filigree
Bangle: The Silver Shop silver
Ring: The Silver Shop silver

If you read this blog often, you'll probably already know how much I ADORE the works of William Shakespeare... so much, in fact, that I'm pretty sure I was the only "happy camper" in high school who silently cheered when it was time to study (in depth) one of his plays... It will come as no surprise, therefore, that the chance to see a performance of one of my all-time favourites, The Tempest, was cause for celebration! 

To wit, I wore an absolutely divine navy & duck-egg-blue embroidered tulle dress with classic A-line silhouette with matching chiffon three-quarter-sleeved capelet from Anthea Crawford for the occasion, augmented by a pair of silver leather heeled sandals with leg-elongating t-bar from Wittner & heavily embellished navy & silver envelope clutch from Adorne that I found at the darling Orange Sherbet at Redcliffe to provide some daytime sparkle & shine. When it came to jewellery, more was definitely more & I layered it up on one arm for maximum dramatic impact - a thick brushed silver cuff from Wallace Bishop, chunky Victorian silver bracelet with oversized heart locket & teeny tiny key from Kellie's Antiques that a dear friend gifted me for my 30th birthday & finally, a thin silver bangle with pyramid clasp & "infinity" ring from The Silver Shop, a company that I was fortunate enough to discover on Instagram & who subsequently made me an ambassador!


Keep scrolling for a few more snaps of the look in its entirety...






No comments:

Post a Comment