Tuesday 1 August 2023

Natural Witchery

 












*

Dress: Witchery cotton
Mules: Wittner matte leather
Bag: Elk via Mott & Mulberrry leather
Brooch: Gift, Rugrats enamel
Sunglasses: Quay via TK Maxx resin

*

There's nothing better than a dress that does "double duty..." especially if that same dress keeps going winter after winter & looks just as good as the day it was purchased... Case in point: this stunning baroque floral cotton option from Australian fashion stalwart Witchery with its shirred bodice, high neckline & ruched cuffs that looks just as amazing all dressed up with heels & a clutch as it does with a pair of tan leather pointy-toed mules from Wittner & a matching tan leather crossbody bag from Elk via Mott & Mulberry boutique for a leisurely lunch at a local parklands cafe. I've only added minimal accessories in the form of a "Rugrats" enamel brooch (featuring Angelica Pickles, my all-time favourite character) that was given to me by my brother & sister-in-law on my birthday this year & a pair of purple resin cat's eye sunglasses from Quay that I picked up from my local TK Maxx store for under $10, which is pretty much the bargain of the century.

Scroll down to see even more beautiful pictures...



Keep scrolling for even more...






A final few for good measure...









No comments:

Post a Comment