Friday 26 April 2024

Lady in Red

 





*

Dress: City Chic viscose
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Kitten D'Amour woven straw, resin
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver
Bangle with Charms: Pandora silver, onyx
Ring: Pandora silver, onyx

*

All the "Lady in Red" vibes (Chris de Burgh fans will know what I mean... showing my age now as I was a child of the 80s) for a jazz event in my beloved River City wearing this utterly divine fire-engine-red viscose tiered maxi dress with shoestring straps from City Chic, styled up with a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels from Kitten D'Amour for a modicum of height & a natural woven straw handbag with black resin beaded handle (also Kitten) to carry all the essentials including the ominpresent face mask & hand sanitizer. When it came to jewellery, I kept it simple yet sweet - a vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles (formerly of Coolangatta, lately of Tweed Heads) that my brother gave me as a birthday gift one year & matching silver & onyx bangle with charms & heart ring from Pandora for that touch of daytime shine to really make the look sing.

Scroll down to see more...





No comments:

Post a Comment