Thursday 18 November 2021

Art & Life

 







*

Dress: Anthea Crawford crepe
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather, buttons
Bag: Gift, vintage patchwork
Bangles: Gift, handpainted wood

*

On a similarly overcast day, I'm sharing all of the pictures of an absolutely gorgeous ensemble that I styled up to wear to a private art exhibition in my beloved River City. I'm wearing a stunning blue crepe midi dress with caped neckline from celebrated Australian designer Anthea Crawford, a pair of black vegan leather round-toe heels with t-bar, buttons & bows from Kitten D'Amour, a vintage patchwork pouch bag (gifted by some dear friends) to carry all of the essentials including a mask & hand sanitizer & stacks of wooden bangles handpainted with art nouvea flowers that a dear friend made for me during lockdown.

Scroll down to see more...









Keep scrolling for a peek at something special... the festive season is upon us!



No comments:

Post a Comment