Saturday 5 February 2022

Boho Trippin

 









*

Dress: Nine Lives Bazaar eco vero
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Gift, vintage Limbourg via Etsy canvas
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl faux tortoiseshell

*

Feeling all the beautiful bohemian vibes in the stunning eco vero Drifter Jumpsuit in sumptuous shades of green, yellow, orange & mauve from Nine Lives Bazaar, styled up for the beachside summertime holiday that I wish I was currently enjoying (!) with a pair of mauve vegan leather deco heels from Kitten D'Amour, a vintage yellow canvas Limbourg travel bag - found rather fortuitously while scrolling through online emporium Etsy & gifted to me for my birthday last year by my dear parents - to carry all the essentials & some faux tortoiseshell sunglasses from my local Sportsgirl to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...







No comments:

Post a Comment