Tuesday 8 February 2022

Jumpsuit for Joy

 







*

Jumpsuit: Boom Shankar cotton
Sandals: Supersoft via Styletread leather
Bag: Gift, vintage tooled leather
Bangle: Gift, vintage silver
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage silver

*

If you're an avid reader of this blog, you might have already realised that my favourite colour is blue... any shade, really, from the darkest ink navy to the lightest shade of pale, I just adore it. Case in point: the gorgeous Guru Jumpsuit in this bright & happy blue & white hand-blocked cotton print called "Neela" from Boom Shankar that never ceases to make me smile! I've styled it up for a day running all those necessary errands with a pair of white & tan leather sandals from Supersoft via online emporium Styleread, a vintage tooled leather bag from the early 1970s with a picture of a far out hippie girl on the front, a stack of gifted vintage silver bangles on one arm & a single, chunky vintage silver bangle (also gifted) on the other to complete the bohemian-inspired look.

Scroll down for more shenanigans... it's like I can't take a normal photograph if I'm wearing a jumpsuit, I just have to do that exaggerated "walking on the moon" thing to show off the pants part...







No comments:

Post a Comment