Tuesday 20 December 2022

Festive Tuesday

 










*

Dress: Starling Reine via City Chic viscose, guipure lace
Sandals: I Love Billy via Williams Shoes vegan leather
Brooch: Paper Boat Press via Queensland Art Gallery Gift Shop ceramic

*

A week on from this lovely morning catch up with a dear friend from the Sunshine Coast, I'm sharing some pictures of the adorable outfit that I wore for the occasion. This stunning small-scale floral viscose midi dress with shirred bodice & straps & black lace hemline insert is a new-to-me label called Starling Reine that I discovered at the City Chic outlet store at DFO Jindalee & absolutely adored for its sweet, old-school print & prairie sensibilities. Although it can be dressed "up or down" depending on the occasion, I've styled it for casual comfort with a pair of brown vegan leather strappy sandals from I Love Billy via Williams Shoes & a cute Christmas handmade ceramic brooch in the shape of a gingerbread man from Paper Boat Press, stocked at the Queensland Art Gallery & GOMA gift shops, respectively.

Scroll down to see a few more snippets from the day including the gorgeous Minnie Mouse Ears pendant & chain that formed part of my thoughtful Christmas present! As someone who absolutely adores Disney - especially Minnie - I am absolutely in love & can't wait to find a plethora of places to wear it!





No comments:

Post a Comment