Friday 7 August 2020

Ganni Girl










*

Dress: Ganni cotton
Ankle Boots: Wittner leather, patent, buttons
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Brooch: Gift, handmade painted ceramic

*

Paying homage to my Danish ancestry in this gorgeous little tiger-print cotton number with its high Victorian collar, voluminous sleeves & sweet little buttons all down the back (not pictured) from Copenhagen designer Ganni. It's my fourth dress from the label & I must say that I am absolutely LOVING being a Ganni girl! I've styled it up for wintertime in Queensland with a pair of black leather & patent ankle boots with button flaps from Wittner, a pair of black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz (what I would consider to be the ideal weight for the Sunshine State... added warmth without sweating) & finally, a funky little painted ceramic magpie brooch that some dear friends gave me, knowing of my abiding fondness for these often misunderstood feathered friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment