Thursday 22 October 2020

Twin Set




*

Midriff Top: MVN via Hummingbird polyblend
Culottes: MVN via Hummingbird polyblend
Cardigan: Witchery knit
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Sportsgirl woven

*

If you're an avid reader of this blog, you'll already know that I mostly wear dresses, dresses & more dresses... sometimes the occasional jumpsuit if I think I'll be going somewhere with clean toilets (just keeping it real as we all know that's "onesie" kryptonite) but this time, I'm wearing a twin set. Yup, two pieces. A gorgeous red floral print on a cream background in a silky-feel polyblend, it's a pair of wide-legged, three-quarter-length palazzo pants & a matching cropped, tiered top with tie shoulder straps from a label called MVN via Hummingbird boutique at Paddington. I've styled it up with a soft, beige knitted cardigan with roll collar from my local Witchery store, a pair of bright, lipstick red vegan leather heels with t-bar & buttons from retro-inspired Kitten D'Amour to give it almost a "European holiday" feel (most obvious when I take the cardigan off & drape it over my shoulders a la Grace Kelly in the pictures below) & finished the look with a natural woven bucket bag from Sportsgirl to hold the essentials. Honestly, this bag was SUCH a good buy - under $15 on sale & like the TARDIS, much bigger than it looks & able to hold multitudes. It always pays to check out the sales at chain stores if you have the time & patience because it's where I have found some of my most-worn items.









No comments:

Post a Comment