Tuesday 20 October 2020

The Bob





*

Dress: Sacha Drake broderie cotton, mesh
Ankle Boots: Wittner suede
Bag: H&M straw

*


My favourite colours are actually mint green & duck egg blue but oddly enough, if you took a look thorough my closet, the most predominant hue would be navy blue. I think it's because navy blue is softer & less "harsh" than black & can be worn with any colour & look fabulous... although I would caution shades of bright red or yellow because "primary colours" together is never a flattering look & never really was, regardless of what the 1980s would have you believe... But I digress. This gorgeous ensemble was a little something that I quickly styled up using items from the back of my closet for a trip to Krop hairdressers for a trim & a colour of the straight, fringed bob that has now become kind of like my trademark - the navy broderie cotton shift dress from Sacha Drake has a point of difference with the flesh tone mesh shoulder detailing to make it look almost strapless & pairs well with tan suede pointy-toed ankle boots from Wittner that I'm trying to wear as much as possible before it becomes too toasty for them in the summertime & the natural woven straw shoulder/crossbody bag from H&M that I picked up recently for under $25 & is the ideal size for carrying all the essentials that Covid 19 has now forced us to lug around including a mask, hand sanitizer & disposable gloves.








No comments:

Post a Comment