Tuesday 27 October 2020

That's A Wrap







*

Dress: Dream Sister Jane jacquard
Slip: Taking Shape elastane
Heels: Art via Adavera Paddington leather, rubber, buttons
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Bag: French Connection vinyl with chrome hardware

*

Swanning around in something a little different for me that I had previously forgotten to post - this gorgeous, pink & white checked jacquard wrap dress with puff sleeves & dual tie sides from Dream Sister Jane - that I've styled up with a white elastane slip from Taking Shape underneath for modesty purposes (a styling tip for all my fellow well-endowed ladies out there), a pair of funky burgundy leather Mary Jane style shoes with purple rubber heels & black button detailing from Spanish label Art that I picked up from the delightful Adavera in Paddington, black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz to keep my legs warm & finally, a black vinyl handbag with chrome hardware from French Connection to carry all the essentials. What something in your wardrobe that you never thought you would ever wear but has become a favourite?











No comments:

Post a Comment