Monday 12 September 2022

Just So

 




*

Dress: Kachel via Myer cotton
Ankle Boots: Wittner matte leather
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Bag: Sussan vinyl
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver
Rings: Gift, silver

*

All dressed up for a retelling of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories (told with marionettes) in my beloved River City. I'm leaning into a theme with a beautiful leopard print cotton tiered midi dress with leg-of-mutton sleeves, shirred bodice & oversized, ruffled collar from Australian label Kachel, discovered at my local Myer department store & styled up with a pair of black matte leather ankle boots with heels from Wittner (ideal for a modicum of height owing to the length of the dress), black 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz to keep my legs feeling toasty warm, a black vinyl shoulder bag from Sussan to carry all the essentials & some of my favourite silver jewellery pieces that blend in to let the dress truly shine - a chunky silver hinged bangle from Wallace Bishop & a pair of beautiful silver rings from Israel that were gifted to me by dear friends.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment