Saturday 3 June 2023

Disney Darling

 










*

Dress: Aje embroidered organza, cotton
Serape: Tree of Life wool
Heels: Forever New suede, wood
Bag: Embers & Twine metal, cotton, leather
Hinged Bangle: Gift, Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Bracelet: Gift, vintage Kellie's Antiques silver

*

Finally sharing all the beautiful, happy pictures from a day spent celebrating all things Disney in honour of the return of Disney on Ice to Brisbane! For the occasion, I'm wearing a gorgeous pink floral embroidered organza puff sleeve midi smock dress with tie belt (& cotton lining for comfort) from celebrated Australian designer Aje with a white knitted wool serape with fringed hemline from Tree of Life draped across my shoulders for added warmth. When it came to accessories, I chose a pair of blush pink suede slingbacks with wooden stacked heels from my local Forever New store (worn the first time to my younger brother's wedding in 2019), carried a funky pink floral cotton bag with silver clasp & brown leather strap from Embers & Twine boutique at the "top of town" in Ipswich & to complete the look, added a silver hinged bangle in the shape of an art deco wave from Precious Stones Jewellers that my parents gave me as a thoughtful birthday gift a few years ago on one wrist & a chunky Victorian silver belcher bracelet with oversized heart locket & teeny tiny key from Kellie's Antiques that a dear friend gave me a few years ago on the other.

Scroll down to see more, including some of my Disney loot...









Keep scrolling for more Disney content...







Mouseketeer since 1984!



No comments:

Post a Comment