Tuesday 13 February 2024

McCartney Magic

 







*

Dress: Aje linen, gold buckle
Heels: Jo Mercer leather, laces
Bag: TK Maxx vinyl
Necklace: Vintage Advantage gold plate
Hinged Bangle: Samantha Wills resin, gold, onyx

*

Finally sharing pictures of the gorgeous ensemble that I wore to see the inimitable Sir Paul McCartney perform in Brisbane at the end of last year. For a serious Beatles & Wings fan, this was the ultimate dream concert & I dressed accordingly, donning a stunning new cream & black geometric print linen bias-cut midi dress with front side split, cowl neckline & waist belt with chunky gold buckle from Australian label Aje to both look great & attempt to "beat the heat & humidity" as much as possible. When it came to styling, I added a pair of stone leather lace-up heels from Jo Mercer for a modicum of height, a matching stone vinyl pouch bag that I found at my local TK Maxx store for under $20 that worked because I could hold it close to me when needed but wear as a crossbody bag when I wanted to have my hands free to dance, a chunky, vintage gold elephant necklace (that I suspect was a belt at one time) from the amazing Vintage Advantage at the "top of town" in Ipswich & finally, a black resin hinged bangle with gold & onyx detailing from Samantha Wills that was, in fact, a "gift with purchase" of a subscription to "In Style" magazine more than twenty years ago!

Scroll down to see more...











No comments:

Post a Comment