Friday 16 February 2024

Teneriffe Today

 










*

Dress: Basque linen/silk
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Cotton On woven paper
Brooch: Gift, Erstwilder resin
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles vintage silver
Bracelet Stack: Gift, silver, glass beads

*

Finally sharing all the pictures from our pre-Christmas jaunt to Newstead/Teneriffe to have lunch with a dear family friend at Botany Restaurant in the gentrified Gasworks precinct as well as do a little last-minute festive shopping at one of my all-time favourite places, the inimitable New Farm Antique Centre. For the occasion, I donned a bright & breezy red linen & silk blend midi dress with asymmetrical bias-cut waist detailing, blousy bodice & tiered hemline from Basque (exclusive to Myer stores), a pair of natural leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner for a modicum of height & matching natural-tone woven paper slouch bag from my local Cotton On store to carry all the essentials. When it came to jewellery, I wore my vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles that was given to me as a birthday present by my younger brother a few years ago, a trio of Christmas-themed red, green & white glass beaded bracelets with silver charms that were a gift from my aunt & finally, a funky resin gingerbread house Erstwilder brooch that my mother received as a thoughtful gift from friend that I commandeered for myself... for the day, at least...

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...








So good... especially when washed down with a piping hot latte...



On to the next destination... this time wearing my amazing faux tortoiseshell (resin) modified cat's eye sunglasses from Witchery...





A few selfies in my happy place...







No comments:

Post a Comment