Wednesday 28 February 2024

Tijuana Brass

 













*

Dress: Selkie organza, grosgrain ribbon
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: French Connection suede, vinyl, silver
Scarf: Monet in Paris silk
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage Mexican silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles silver

*

Finally sharing all the glorious pictures of this look, worn to dance to some Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, which I have loved since I was a child & my grandparents would play the records. I've styled up this amazing dark floral organza puff mini dress with grosgrain ribbon straps (added by me) from cult label Selkie with a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels from Kitten D'Amour (the ideal pair of vintage-inspired dancing shoes) & a boxy black vinyl & suede handbag with silver handles from French Connection to carry all the essentials. When it came to jewellery, I wore some favourites - a stack of vintage Mexican silver bangles that were given to me by some dear friends & a heavy vintage silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles that my younger brother gave me for my birthday one year. A slightly cooler morning then made it necessary to bring a scarf/wrap & I couldn't resist a bit of pattern mixing with my beautiful Monet print silk that I picked up at the "Monet in Paris" exhibition.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment