Thursday 7 March 2024

Ethereal





*

Dress: Sheike cotton/silk
Camisole: Ally Fashion satin
Heels: Wittner leather
Bag: Renee Loves Frances painted cane
Bangle: Gift, Shanghai Markets jade
Bracelet: Gift, Wanfu jade beads

*

If you're an avid reader of this blog, you'll no doubt already know that I am utterly devoted to ethereal silhouettes & otherworldly floral prints & this stunning dress from Sheike with its gorgeous pattern, baby-soft cotton/silk blend material & cottagecore vibes ticked all the boxes! I've styled it up for an event in my beloved River City with a bright blue satin cowl-necked camisole from Ally Fashion to a modicum of modesty at the neckline (it's very low otherwise), a pair of white leather strappy heels with a zipper from Wittner that I've had for over ten years & still love just as much as the first time I put them on & a white painted cane handbag from the delightful Renee Loves Frances boutique to carry all the essentials including the hand sanitizer & face mask. When it came to accessories, I chose something that little bit extra special for the occasion - a beaded jade bracelet from Wanfu Jade & a jade bangle from the Shanghai Markets that my brother brought back from a trip to China a few years ago.

Scroll down to see more...









No comments:

Post a Comment