Friday 22 March 2024

Striped

 





*

Top: Preview at Target cotton/silk
Skirt: Preview at Target cotton/silk
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Cotton On woven paper
Necklace: Lovisa gold, leather

*

It's not often that I wear separates but sometimes a look really catches my eye & I just can't resist! Case in point: this gorgeous black & tan striped bias cut cotton/silk v-neck top & elasticated waist midi skirt from my local Target store's premium diffusion range, Preview. I've styled it up for an afternoon at a local coffee shop with friends by adding a pair of flesh tone leather & elastic gladiator-style stiletto heels from Wittner, a natural woven paper slouch bag from Cotton On to carry all the essentials including face mask and hand sanitizer & finally, a black leather necklace with gold heart pendant from Lovisa for that touch of daytime shine.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment