Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bloomin Bond




*

Dress: Anthea Crawford shantung
Sandals: Forever New leather, beads
Bag: Forever New vinyl with gold hardware
Bag Charm: Gift, leather & faux fur
Bangles: Gift, mixed metal beads

*

Stopping to smell the flowers in a beautiful light floral shantung fit-to-flare dress from Anthea Crawford, embellished flat "toe" sandals with matching cross-body handbag (with compact mirror furry tail bag charm that some dear friends brought back from a recent trip to Japan) from Forever New & finally, a trio of sparkly mixed-metal bangles from India.

Where was I going in such an ensemble, I hear you say? Well, dear reader, I'll enlighten you. I was heading out to enjoy a belated Christmas & Birthday celebration gathering with my Goddaughter & her darling little brother, who has just turned two. Honestly, where does the time go? I'm sure I haven't aged a day... Anyway, it was a stinking hot day here in Queensland, so we decided on the local Leagues Club as the air-conditioned venue du jour for our little get-together, which proved popular with its rich chocolate cake, icy cold milkshakes, comfy bucket chairs & most importantly, dense-carpeted floor ideal for a certain someone's newly acquired musical train to chug-chug-chug along quite pleasantly while the grown-ups chatted.








"I got you those because they go with absolutely everything!"

Are you sure my Goddaughter isn't genetically mine because she certainly seems to be someone after my own heart when it comes to OTT accessorising?!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment