Sunday 12 February 2017

Sundaze






*

Dress: Vintage, homemade cotton
Slides: Wittner leather & silver
Anklet: Sabah Lifestyle, shell & bead & twine

*

Spending this Sunday trapped indoors due to the stifling, lingering heatwave that Queensland is currently experiencing so I am looking back to this time last week when I was enjoying a lazy, hazy, crazy Summer afternoon with my best friend & her two growing boys. These quick little pictures were taken in her parents' lush & verdant back garden, where we were endeavoring to find things both "alive" & "not alive" for a certain person's third grade science homework (there's no minute like the last minute, am I right?) & I'm keeping it simple in a green & white nautical printed cotton trapeze style dress that I picked up at the Ipswich Antique Centre, white "cushioned" leather slides with molded silver heels from Wittner (giving me a bit of height without a towering heel) & a single shell, bead & twine anklet that I found at Sabah Lifestyle boutique in The Strand, Coolangatta while on September holidays & just HAD to have.

Scroll down for a sneak peek at how the afternoon unfolded...






Big Brother looking so grown up at 8 years old!
I just can't believe how quickly time passes.

















And some fun with Little Brother back inside the house...




Such a cheeky little munchkin at 2! Apparently he's wearing a "hat."

*

No comments:

Post a Comment