Thursday 28 December 2017

Chewing the Phat





*

Dress: Romance Was Born lace with satin lining
Brogues: Wittner patent leather with rubber soles
Bag: Nine West vinyl with silver hardware
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver
Bangle with Charms: Pandora silver & onyx
Ring: Pandora silver & onyx

*

Finally posting all the pictures from a wonderful dinner at Brisbane's Phat Elephant Thai Restaurant to celebrate the birthdays of my younger brother Louis & my cousin Nicholas. Here I am, posing outside on the grassy area of Post Office Square wearing a stunning monochrome "star" lace tiered midi dress with plunging neckline from avant garde Aussie designers Romance Was Born, shiny black patent leather brogues with pointy-toes & contrasting white molded rubber soles from Wittner & carrying a speckled grey vinyl shoulder bag with silver hardware from Nine West. When it came to jewellery, I decided to wear some of my favourite pieces: a chunky silver hinged bangle from Wallace Bishop & matching silver & onyx charm bracelet & ring from Pandora.




After a delicious dinner of fried noodles (always my first choice when it comes to a Thai restaurant) we headed over to King George Square to marvel at the Christmas Light Show & Solar Powered Christmas Tree at City Hall. Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...



















What can I say? I just love an OTT Christmas Tree!





*


Happy Birthday Louis & Nicholas!
May the year ahead bring you all the good things you so richly deserve.
Love You.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment