Thursday 15 February 2018

Happy Birthday Tobin!








*

Dress: Review lace
Heels: Novo leather with brass zipper
Bag: Vendula London vegan leather with brass hardware
Chunky Bangle: The Way We Were Vintage Fair brass
Thin Bangle: Tree of Life brass
Headpiece: Gift, suede, wire, lace

*

So excited to share with you some snippets from my cherished Goddaughter's 10th Birthday brunch at our local Cafe 63... before she headed home to get ready for her "tropical" themed party with all her school friends, that is! I'm posing in front of our flourishing front hedge, present in hand, in a gorgeous black lace fit-to-flare dress with white lace hem accent from girly Australian brand Review, strappy black leather wedge sandals with brass zippers from Novo, kitschy vegan leather "Biscuit Shop" handbag from Vendula London (so excited to collect more & more of their darling designs!) & a pair of brass bangles in varying sizes from The Way We Were Vintage Fair & Tree of Life, respectively. As a little nod to her own funky sense of style, I donned a cute little lace cat ears headpiece that some dear friends brought back for me from Shanghai & that I've been saving for a special occasion... the perfect finishing touch to the look!





Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...


A little something special for the one who's reached DOUBLE FIGURES!
Seriously, where does the time go? I hardly feel that I've aged at all!


Waiting for her meal to arrive...



Smashed Avocado, Hash Browns & Smoked Salmon with Sour Dough




Bravely attempting a few photographs together to mark the occasion with the Queensland sunlight in our eyes... Ah well, memories nonetheless... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The birthday party was so fun and I bet that all of this food was also yummy. I would like to try many of your ideas for my daughter’s upcoming birthday. But this year we don’t want to host the bash at home so have already booked one of the rental San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete