Monday 5 February 2018

Stars & Stripes Forever












*

Dress: Romance Was Born lace
Heels: Emerson @ Big W patent leather
Bag: French Connection suede & leather with silver hardware
Cuff: Gift, resin with silver detail

*

And now for something completely different...

Well, Monty Python references aside, I'm sharing pictures of this stunning monochrome "star" lace tiered midi-length dress from Romance Was Born that I absolutely adore, even if it is outside my usual colour palette. For a rather dress event, I've mixed it with a pair of sky high stiletto-heeled platforms in shiny black patent leather from Emerson at my local Big W store (quality & craftsmanship for a bargain price, as far as I'm concerned), a boxy little black suede & leather handbag with oversized silver metal handles from French Connection & finally, a chunky black resin cuff with sparkly, art deco style detailing, gifted to me for Christmas by a very dear friend. It just goes to show that it can be true what they say, "A change is as good as a holiday." Well, maybe...










No comments:

Post a Comment