Tuesday 21 January 2020

Baby Doll








*

Dress: Meg by Design via Bristle paper linen/cotton
Slip: Taking Shape elastane
Sandals: Jo Mercer laser cut leather
Bag: H&M woven straw

*

Avid readers of this blog will already know that the Little Black Dress (LBD) is not really a big part of my clothing repertoire but every now & then, a dress catches my eye that is so gorgeous, I just can't resist going a little darker for daytime. This particular little number - a stunning paper linen/cotton baby doll dress with Peter Pan collar & little shell buttons from Meg by Design - caught my eye at the delightful Bristle by Melissa Simmonds boutique in Paddington & it was love at first sight! I've styled it up here with a functional black elastane slip from Taking Shape for modesty purposes, a pair of black laser-cut leather heeled sandals from Jo Mercer & a black woven straw shoulder bag from H&M that I bought for under $10 in their latest sale. Scroll down to see more...









No comments:

Post a Comment