Wednesday 8 January 2020

Reindeer Games










*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered mesh, satin, lace
Heels: Wittner leather, laces
Bag: Review vinyl, tweed with gold hardware
Bangle: Gift, Megan Hess print, resin, gold
Bangles: Gift, mixed metal, beads, sparkles

*

Bidding farewell to the Christmas season with a spot of Boxing-Day-Sales shopping in Brisbane City's Queen Street Mall & Sunday brunch at one of my favourite new food destinations, Stanton Cafe & Bar in Queens Plaza! I'm posing up a storm underneath the giant Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer head in a gorgeous floral embroidered mesh dress with lace detailing on the sleeves & hemline from Aussie label Anthea Crawford, blush pink leather pointy-toed, lace up heels from Wittner (the ideal fusion of style & comfort for traipsing around all manner of stores), a retro-inspired pink & blue tweed handbag trimmed in navy vinyl with gold hardware from Review for a touch of pattern-mixing, a trio of sparkly, mixed metal bangles that a dear friend gifted me after a trip to India & finally, a gold & resin bangle from Megan Hess, covered in one of her trademark fashion illustrations, given to me for Christmas by my darling parents.

Scroll down to see more...



Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Mushrooms & Tomato


Eggs Benedict



Eggs Your Way: Scrambled on Toast with Mushroom on the Side
(Clearly, I got it from my Mama!)


Washing it down with an icy cold vanilla milkshake in the traditional anodised mug, much to my father's utter delight!










Revisiting one of my favourite festive hotspots - the inimitable, art deco haven that is the Brisbane Arcade, which celebrated 95 years of trade in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment