Thursday 17 December 2020

Sunny Daze

 









*

Dress: Sister Jane polyblend
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Sportsgirl woven straw
Hat: Forever New straw, grosgrain ribbon
Cuff: Najo via Precious Stones Jewellers silver

*

It's true what they say about wanting what you can't/don't have. I'm currently sitting in front of my computer, listening to the news reports in the background about the driving rain on the Gold Coast & thinking about this beautiful, sunny morning that I spent in the garden a few weeks ago... If I remember correctly, however, the only thing I was thinking about when I was actually taking these pictures was how hot it was in the Queensland sunshine & how much I wished that the rains would arrive in time for Christmas! Regardless, I absolutely adore the ensemble - a gorgeous, monochrome polka dotted polyblend tiered dress with tie shoulder straps from whimsical English label Sister Jane that I've styled up with a pair of vintage inspired black & white vegan leather Mary Jane heels from Kitten D'Amour, a natural woven straw handbag from Sportsgirl with matching natural straw sunhat with black grosgrain ribbon strap from Forever New & finally, a silver tribal cuff from Najo via Precious Stones Jewellers to mirror the "circles" of the polka dots that cover the dress.

Scroll down to see more...










No comments:

Post a Comment