Friday 1 October 2021

Sixties Vibes











*

Dress: Sacha Drake stretch bengaline
Cardigan: Kitten D'Amour knit
Belt: HellBunny via That Shop patent leather, elastic
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Brooch: Vintage Advantage resin

*

Feeling those 1960s vibes in a gorgeous floral stretch bengaline midi dress with cap sleeves & amazing rolled collar from Australian label Sacha Drake, cinched in with a wide black patent leather & elastic belt from HellBunny via That Shop & topped with a vibrant blue knitted cardigan - cropped at the smallest part of my waist - from Kitten D'Amour that picks up on the pop of blue inherent in the dress' floral print. When it came to accessories, I donned a pair of black vegan leather dual buckle heels (also from Kitten) to elongate my legs & finished the look with a funky, upcycled ice-skating bear brooch that I discovered at the delightful Vintage Advantage store in my hometown - the Polar Ice Company was an Ipswich institution for more than fifty years before its closure last year & I'm happy to be "keeping the magic alive" in some small way...





No comments:

Post a Comment