Thursday 13 April 2017

Easter Masterclass #2










*

Dress: Anthea Crawford shantung silk
Wrap: Mix by Coles cotton
Heels: Nine West leather & metallic
Bag: Colette by Colette Hayman vinyl with rose gold hardware
Bangles: Gift, rose gold
Ring: Gift, rose gold

*

Yesterday, I posted the outfit pictures from my first Easter Masterclass & today, I'll show you all what I wore to the second! As they say, there's no minute like the last minute, so there's still time to find some sartorial stimulus & hit the shops... or pull out something divine from the depths of your wardrobe... Here in Queensland, the weather has finally started to cool down, so I've definitely been digging out all manner of jumpers, shawls & wraps to add another layer to my Summertime staples. 

This ensemble was based around this stunning floral printed shantung silk fit-to-flare dress with v-neckline & on-trend high/low hemline from Anthea Crawford. I absolutely adored wearing this little number in the warmer weather, so I decided to pattern-mix with a soft, stripy cotton scarf/wrap from Mix by Coles (picked up during a supermarket shop!) to make it air-conditioning appropriate. When it came to footwear, these funky tan leather, silver & rose gold metallic leaf stiletto heels from Nine West added some much-needed edge, particularly when matched with a shiny, rose gold vinyl "bowling" style handbag from Colette by Colette Hayman. Statement-making jewellery completed the look - a pair of rose gold "dragon" bangles with matching "sunburst" ring, gifted to me by a dear friend who purchased them in India many years ago!






*

No comments:

Post a Comment