Monday 31 July 2017

Garden City








*

Dress: Review jacquard
Jacket: Tree of Life wool
Boots: Wittner patent & matte leather
Bag: Review embroidered velvet with silver hardware

*

Finally posting all the pictures from a wonderful morning spent at the newly refurbished Garden City Shopping Centre (seems to be a bit of a trend in Brisbane, if you happened to read my last post...) with a dear friend & her gorgeous little blue-eyed boy! I'm posing by the water in the epic outdoor eating area in a gorgeous large-scale floral jacquard dress with faux midriff detail from Aussie clothing brand Review, pattern-mixed with a paisley wool jacket with mandarin collar from Tree of Life for visual interest. Once again, Wittner shoes graced my feet - this time a shiny black patent & matte pair (reminiscent of the 1800s... I like to call them my "Anne of Green Gables" pair) with button detail & I carried a black velvet shoulder bag with embroidered floral detailing & silver hardware, gifted to me by friends for my birthday... & also by Review.

Scroll down for some close-up shots of the full look as well as a little peek at my delicious lunch from Perks Kitchen Cafe... & my cheeky little dining companion!







Drooly Little Teether


Zucchini & Bacon Stack with Homemade Relish & Guacamole



Never too young for a selfie!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment