Monday 27 November 2017

The Windy City







*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard
Heels: Wittner leather & elastic
Bag: French Connection suede with silver hardware

*

Just a quick post to share a little Monday outfit inspiration with you all. The weather in Queensland that was so wonderfully cool & overcast has now turned hot & muggy, meaning that sleeveless or strappy dresses are pretty much the order of the day. This gorgeous jacquard number with its "cold shoulder" cut, sweet bow detailing on the arms & utterly divine blue hue is from Anthea Crawford & was ideal for a day trip into Brisbane City, particularly when mixed with my all-time favourite pair of Wittner leather pointy-toed heels & a boxy suede handbag with oversized silver handles from French Connection

A little side note to all my avid readers who will probably already know how clumsy I am when it comes to carrying food & drink... I did not spill the Aztec Blood iced tea on my person or any other people around me. That is what I would truly call an absolute WIN.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment