Monday 6 November 2017

Wind Elf











*

Dress: Little Party Dress chiffon
Loafers: Sol Sana leather
Handbag: Urban Originals vinyl with silver hardware
Rings: Thousand Island Dressing silver & shell

*

Finally posting all the pictures of the gorgeous, bohemian-inspired ensemble I styled for a recent trip to Mt Tamborine to take part in an "intensive" day-long class to learn how to play the wooden flute. The unseasonably cold weather meant that I was able to get another wear out of this stunning duck-egg-blue chiffon number from Little Party Dress with its midi-length, tiers of fabric, fluted sleeves and teeny tiny buttons. Conscious that I would need to remove my shoes when I arrived (it's a hippie thing...) I chose my fail-safe Sol Sana leather pointy-toed loafers & matched them to a black vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals. Jewellery was kept simple with a selection of silver & shell rings from Thousand Island Dressing at Paddington - my all-time favourite destination for funky accessories.







*

No comments:

Post a Comment