Thursday 1 March 2018

Rainy In Runcorn





*

Dress: Review jacquard
Cardigan: Review knitted
Heels: Wittner leather with elastic
Brooch: Gift, silver & resin

*

Enjoying the all-too-brief reprieve from heatwave conditions in Queensland a few weekends ago with family dinner at my brother's townhouse in Runcorn. It must be the fact that rain can be such a novelty in the so-called Sunshine State but I was determined to enjoy the welcoming outdoor areas around the courtyard, swimming pool & tennis court wearing a gorgeous floral jacquard fit-to-flare dress with matching baby pink knitted cropped cardigan from Aussie brand Review (guaranteed to make you feel all those kitschy, girly vibes) & sweet frog brooch that was given to me by some dear friends in honour of their mother & grandmother (Ma-Ma) who was an avid collector of "froggy" items & who sadly passed away over a year ago. On my feet I wore a trusty pair of black leather heels from Wittner, this time closed-in at the front to stop my toes from getting wet & cold. Ah, Winter... I wish that you would just hurry up!






Scroll down for more pictures... this time with my all-time favourite suede & leather handbag with silver hardware from French Connection that just seems to go with pretty much everything...







Tree Hugger





Anyone for some interpretive dance?!









No comments:

Post a Comment