Wednesday 2 October 2019

Camp Hill










*

Dress: Veronika Maine velvet burnout
Kimono: Gift, vintage handpainted cotton
Ankle Boots: Wittner patent leather, buttons
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Bag: Pigeonhole leather

*

Relishing the last vestiges of the cooler weather (apparently this time next week will see heatwave conditions) by sharing some pictures of one of my favourite wintertime outfits in one of my favourite vintage-hunting venues, Camp Hill Antique Centre. I'm wearing a sumptuous spotted velvet burnout drop-waist midi dress with fluted sleeves from Veronika Maine with a vintage, handpainted cotton kimono that my younger brother purchased from an antique fair & gifted me for my birthday a few years ago, a pair of shiny black patent leather ankle boots with button detailing from Wittner, 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz to keep my legs feeling toasty-warm & finally, a matte black leather shoulder bag from Pigeonhole to carry all the essentials. 





In addition to a premium selection of antiques & vintage/kitsch collectibles from a variety of eras, Camp Hill Antique Centre's Tart Cafe also offers a multitude of cafe food options, including a delicious, spicy pumpkin soup with sourdough toast & chunky, beer battered potato wedges with sour cream & sweet chili sauce...



No comments:

Post a Comment