Thursday 17 October 2019

Yellow








*

Dress: Few & Far linen, cotton, bobbles
Sandals: Jo Mercer leather
Bag: Nine West vinyl, indigo denim with silver hardware

*

The colour yellow seems to be popping up more & more in my life lately... for the most part unexpectedly, I might add. A primary colour that is considered to be the most luminous of all in the spectrum, it does have conflicting associations but is often regarded in colour psychology as uplifting & illuminating, offering hope, positivity, clarity & enlightenment, denoting original thought & inquisitiveness... all things that, quite frankly, we could use a little more of in our day-to-day lives, so I'll happily welcome these vibrant little moments of happiness for as long as they continue...

On this occasion, I'm posing near this blooming, yellow-flowered tree after having my hair freshly chopped into my trademark 1920s-inspired bob at Krop Hair wearing a gorgeous black, white & grey checked linen shift dress with spotted cotton underlay, high/low hemline & bobble trim from the sadly-now-defunct Few & Far store in Paddington (possibly ten years old if my mathematics serves me correctly, which just goes to show that "shopping your closet" really does work) with a pair of black leather heeled sandals from Jo Mercer & a black vinyl & indigo denim handbag with silver hardware from Nine West to carry all the essentials.





No comments:

Post a Comment