Monday 25 January 2021

Purple Shoes

 






*

Dress: Gorman cotton
Heels: Gorman vegan leather
Bag: H&M woven straw
Necklace: Gift, beads, painted Murano glass

*

If you've been checking my Instagram lately, you'll probably have noticed how much I've been loving all things Gorman this spring/summer of missed or cancelled special occasions, social-distancing & last-minute lockdowns. I guess it just seems like the time for the more casual pieces in my closet to really shine & Gorman's unique blend of relaxed shapes & happy prints & colours really speaks to me right now & this feeling of wanting to focus on any & all good things in the midst of this global pandemic nightmare. Case in point: these gorgeous purple vegan leather slingback heels with sweet rounded toes that I would once have never dreamed of purchasing, thinking they wouldn't match with anything in my wardrobe. Boy, was I wrong because they go with almost EVERYTHING I own & add a touch of that louche, hipster vibe that never seems to go out of fashion. For this look, styled up to visit some dear family friends for afternoon tea in a belated Christmas celebration, I've matched them to a funky purple, yellow, orange, pink & navy printed cotton bubble smock from Gorman that is just the right kind of oversized chic & added a natural woven handbag from H&M to carry all the essentials & a divine pink beaded necklace with painted Murano glass seahorse that some of my beloved interstate friends gifted me last Christmas, picked up (much, much) earlier in the year during their travels in Italy.

Scroll down to see more...













No comments:

Post a Comment