Friday 8 January 2021

Southbank Markets












*

Dress: Taking Shape polyblend, satin
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: H&M woven straw
Hinged Bangle: Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Thin Hinged Bangle: Oxfam Shop silver

*

All dressed up for an afternoon/evening at Southbank, checking out the markets in the Parklands, walking alongside the bougainvillea arches on my way down to the edge of the Brisbane River & eating dinner at one of the restaurants that line Grey Street as the sun begins to set... Obviously, this was a couple of months ago now when it seemed as though Queensland was pretty much rid of Covid 19 cases in the community but despite the three day lockdown starting today, I am determined to remain positive about the future of not only Brisbane & the surrounding areas but the country & world at large & remain committed to sharing beautiful & hopefully inspirational sartorial & lifestyle pictures (as well as snippets of my daily life) with you all, my dear readers.

But I digress.

On this particular occasion, I donned a floaty tropical leaf print polyblend empire-line midi dress with asymmetrical handkerchief hemline with satin edging & bow detail from Aussie label Taking Shape, a pair of vibrant blue vegan leather deco-style heels from Kitten D'Amour, a natural woven straw shoulder bag from my local H&M store to carry all the essentials (they truly are killing it with their purse collection this spring/summer season) & a pair of my favourite silver hinged bangles - one in the shape of a wave from the divine Precious Stones Jewellers & another, thinner one from (the sadly now defunct) Oxfam Shop at Indooroopilly that I actually wore to my formal years ago & is still going strong.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment