Wednesday 3 February 2021

Holiday Shopping

 



*

Dress: Dangerfield linen/cotton
Sandals: Stegmann via Styletread leather
Bag: H&M woven paper, vinyl strap
Brooch: Zing gold, enamel

*

Sharing all of the pictures of a recent trip to the shops with my cousin & her two rambunctious munchkins to pick up supplies for the new school year... & check out the toy aisles for any post-Christmas sales, of course! For the occasion, I'm keeping it cool & casual in a gorgeous 1960s inspired floral linen/cotton shift dress with cutesy Peter Pan collar from Dangerfield, a pair of chunky white leather wedges from Stegmann via Styletread, a circular white woven shoulder bag from my local H&M store & a funky little gold & enamel pin featuring Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid from Zing (given to me by my younger brother) on the collar.

Scroll down to see the outfit in its entirety...





Keep scrolling for snippets from our delicious lunch at Beachhouse Bar & Restaurant... as usual, I'm indulging in the Panko Crumbed Fish with Chips & Coleslaw...




No comments:

Post a Comment