Monday 8 March 2021

Black Taffeta

 








*

Dress: Romance Was Born taffeta
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Vendula London via Mott & Mulberry vegan leather with brass hardware
Thick Bangle: The Way We Wore vintage brass
Thin Bangle: Tree of Life brass

*

While I'm usually known for wearing vibrant colours & funky prints, sometimes it's good to take things "back to basics" & bust out a Little Black Dress (or LBD for the uninitiated)... albeit with a bit of a twist, as those who read my blog regularly will have come to expect... As soon as I saw the divine puffiness that was the Gothic Desire Tier Dress from Aussie designer label Romance Was Born I was in love, particularly when I realised that it was made from the most amazing taffeta fabric that retains its shape, in a silhouette that just seems to "float" around the body. I've styled it up for a recent styling job in the River City with a pair of black vegan leather heels with white bib detailing from vintage-inspired brand Kitten D'Amour, a kitschy embellished vegan leather "The Biscuit Shop" handbag with brass hardware from Vendula London via the darling Mott & Mulberry store at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, a thick brass bangle that I picked up years ago at The Way We Wore vintage fair & a thin brass bangle that I discovered at my local Tree of Life store to complete the outfit.

Scroll down to see more...










No comments:

Post a Comment