Wednesday 10 March 2021

February Florals





*

Dress: Anthea Crawford guipure lace
Heels: Gorman vegan leather
Bag: Vendula London via Mott & Mulberry vegan leather with brass hardware
Bracelet: Gift, handmade resin cameo (from Greece)

*

I know what you're probably thinking - florals for the spring & summertime aren't exactly groundbreaking - but I've always loved a botanical print & I can't stop/won't stop regardless of the weather & the season. There's just something so fresh & happy & hopeful about wearing the (literal) symbol of new growth & the germination of ideas & this gorgeous little floral guipure lace topped with a printed floral motif from Aussie designer label Anthea Crawford just makes me smile. I've styled it up to bring a little joy to a recent trip to the maxillofacial dentist (lovely, patient, skilled gentleman who I truly respect but honestly, I just loathe anything that involves dental procedures, like most of the population, I'm willing to wager) with a pair of vibrant purple vegan leather slingback heels from cult eco-brand Gorman, the kitschy vegan leather "The Biscuit Shop" embellished handbag with brass hardware from Vendula London via the darling Mott & Mulberry (coincidentally worn in my last post with a completely divergent ensemble) & a funky resin Greco/Roman "cameo" bracelet that some dear friends gifted me for my birthday last year that picks up on both the pastel overtones of the outfit as well as the addition of more stark black & white tones.

Scroll down to see more...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment