Saturday 27 March 2021

Say Cheesecloth

 







*

Dress: Country Road cheesecloth
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Sportsgirl woven straw
Bangle: Gift, Mrs Polly Lucite resin, diamante

*

One of my favourite summertime sartorial statements - that I intend to continue into the colder months - is the mixing of a bright white dress (either mini or midi) with a pair of vibrant, lipstick-red heels like this sublime vegan leather deco-inspired pair from Kitten D'Amour. In this instance, I've styled them up as a pick-me-up during the recent three day "snap" lockdown with a gorgeous white cheesecloth cotton ruffled mini smock - able to be worn both on or off the shoulder - from beloved Aussie fashion label Country Road & then added a natural woven straw bucket bag from Sportsgirl & a funky, green resin snake bangle with red diamante eyes from Mrs Polly Lucite that some dear friends gifted me for my birthday last year.

Scroll down to see more...












No comments:

Post a Comment