Tuesday 4 January 2022

Franny Gets Festive (part 3)

 






*

Dress: Gorman x Ellen Rutt linen, embroidery
Sandals: Supersoft via The Iconic leather
Clutch: Maurie & Eve cotton
Bangle Stack: Gift, vintage silver
Bangle: Gift, 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles silver

*

For my third & final post, I'm sharing photographs from Boxing Day spent making memories with my extended family - sharing a meal, opening presents & playing games together in my Aunt's lush & green backyard under overcast skies. For the day, I wore a funky navy, mauve & yellow block colour linen shift dress with white embellishment/embroidery from Gorman's recent collaboration with artist Ellen Rutt, a pair of white & tan leather sandals from Supersoft that I purchased via The Iconic website, a white cotton clutch with tan emblem & slogan "Teach Peace" from bohemian, slow fashion label Maurie & Eve & some of my most special silver jewellery pieces - a silver vintage bangle stack that some dear friends gave me for Christmas & a single, thicker silver bangle from 20th Century Antiques & Collectibles at Coolangatta that my brother & sister-in-law brought me for my birthday.

Scroll down to see more...













Sharing a meal...




Fun & Games








Opening presents...











Traversing the bridge to the fairy garden...










Gamers...


No comments:

Post a Comment