Sunday 30 January 2022

Mucha








*

Dress: Black Milk Clothing spandex
Cardigan: Kitten D'Amour knit
Sandals: Saltwater Sandals leather
Necklace: Gift, vintage plastic beads

*

Can't believe that I somehow overlooked these darling pictures, leaving them languishing in my computer's 2021 blog folder! Taken on a much cooler, rainy day in the Sunshine State when I had moved all my plants over to the hacienda area of the pergola to try & get a bit more sunshine, I'm wearing the Four Seasons Princess Midi Dress from Black Milk Clothing, replete with famed art nouvea artist Alphone Mucha's glorious 1897 depictions of ethereal women in a plethora of countryside scenes. I've styled it up with a vibrant purple cropped knit cardigan from vintage-inspired label Kitten D'Amour, a pair of black leather flat Saltwater Sandals & a chunky vintage black & clear beaded choker-style necklace to complete the look, but I could also easily imagine it dressed up "to the nines" with a voluminous tulle petticoat, deco-style high heels, a funky clutch & a floral headpiece. A truly special piece to have in my wardrobe.

Scroll down to see more...









No comments:

Post a Comment