Tuesday 18 January 2022

Like A Red, Red Rose








*

Dress: Ganni organza
Heels: Wittner suede, elastic
Bag: Swinging Chicks Shop velvet
Necklace: Gift, vintage semi-precious stones
Bracelet: Gift, Wanfu jade beads

*

Isn't it always the way that the most beautiful dresses can't/won't photograph well enough to give a true impression of what they look like in real life?! This stunner from Scandi label Ganni is a case in point: the digitalised red rose & green leaf print on a black background looks sumptuous & decadent in reality but it was hard to get it to "pop" in pictures. Regardless, the tiered organza swirled around me as I walked, the mini hemline kept me feeling cool & the positive compliments from random members of the public were a much appreciated surprise. As you can see, I've styled it up for an event in my beloved River City & brunch at on of my all-time favourite city haunts, Stanton Brasserie, Bar & Pizzeria, with a pair of black suede round-toed heels with elastic straps from Wittner for those balletomane vibes, a black velvet knot bag from Swinging Chicks Shop to carry all the essentials, a vintage semi-precious stone necklace - gifted to me by dear friends - around my neck to pick up on all the subtle colour within the print & finally, a jade beaded bracelet from Wanfu Jade, brought from a trip to China by my younger brother a few years ago, to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...





No comments:

Post a Comment